Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Finding Fashion Inspiration Everywhere #7: Kmart Fashion

Okay, I don’t shop at Kmart. If you may recall I was super surprised to find tights there this winter that fit. So as I flipped through my newest People Stylewatch Magazine… imagine my surprise when I see an outfit that I have to duplicate and its featuring all Kmart pieces. But I decided to use what I had to do a similar look.

KmartFashionPV1_062

I used my City Chic lace tuxedo jacket. And these pants that I got from She’s Got Curves a while ago but don’t think I ever blogged. I love these pants even though they are a bit bright. I love it because they have lace inserts behind the holes. This is a an outfit that I am sure not everyone will like… but I am very excited how it turned out…

What do you think?

Outfit Breakdown: 
Lace Tuxedo Blazer: City Chic
White tank: JMS
Destructed Jeans: She’s Got Curves
Boots: Bakers Shoes

IMG_0042IMG_0048IMG_0070IMG_0062IMG_0034IMG_0056

Related Posts with Thumbnails