Friday, November 11, 2011

DOTD: Doing It Casually on Friday

Hola Divas!!
I finally took pictures of a completely casual outfit. I woke up this morning not wanting to wear anything. Wishing I wore pajamas… because then I could wear my pajamas to work (sorry if that is TMI… but seriously… I hate clothes when I’m sleeping). So I finally decided on leggings and boots for comfort. I can’t lie and tell you this idea was all mine. My coworker wore something similar earlier this week and I just tweaked it and wore it… my way. I loved how easy and casual I felt today.

Don’t get me wrong, I love my stilettos and minis but sometimes… you want something that isn’t so “high maintenance”. Something that doesn’t scream “look at me” and today’s outfit was a perfect representation of that. As for the pictures below… sorry if I’m not smiling as brilliantly… but I was still sleep walking when hubby took these pictures at 6:50 this morning (exactly!!!). So I tried to smile (as he had instructed) but all I kept thinking was… I am really really close to my warm bed… me want me bed. So what did you wear today? Were you off today for Veteran's Day? Was this Casual Friday for you too? well… until next time… ~besitos~

IMG_0008IMG_0004IMG_0003IMG_0005IMG_0007IMG_0009

What I Wore Casually Today:
White Cami: Forever21+
Striped Shirt: Alloy
Blue Leggings: Forever21+
Wedge Boots: Aerosoles
Bangles: Lane Bryant/Ashley Stewart
Earrings: beauty supply

4 comments:

The Notorious ZAG said...

This is me all day.  This is how I look when I actually wear clothes with effort, but not dress up. So, I definitely love this!

Gabriella Cozza said...

Cute, it's nice to be comfy sometimes. :) Love the wedge boots! 

Principessa Gabriella 

Shanticka Buchanan said...

Thank you for the kind comments! I hope you continue to visit! You look great!

http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

Olivia (waituntilthesunset) said...

oohh looking lovely! I've just bought my first things from F21+ and I'm loving them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails