Tuesday, November 01, 2011

DOTD: Not Quite As I Had Imagined…

I love these pants… I love this top… and they are both from Alloy but what I am not particularly happy how these pictures turned out… I look so… LUMPY… I know I am lumps and bumps… but I was hoping the pictures would have been a bit more polished. Hey… you can’t win them all and they all can’t be magazine worthy photoshoots… but I promised Bigg Badd Wolf (Notorious Zag) that I would post this outfit. So here it is…

You can’t really see the shoes but they are my patent leather mary janes… and I just love how this outfit looked in my head… So I’m going to just live with those images. But I need my readers to know that I’m not so vain that I can’t post my imperfections… I even have a picture of me trying to pose and it going TERRIBLY TERRIBLY WRONG!!! LMAO!!

How was your day today? Would you post pictures of yourself looking ridiculous on your blog? Do you love the color “mustard” as much as I do? Has the fall weather brought out your creative side yet?

IMG_0040IMG_0048IMG_0028IMG_0050IMG_0031IMG_0033IMG_0049IMG_0053IMG_0055IMG_0056IMG_0057

What I’m Wearing Today:
Black Top: Alloy
Mustard Corduroy Pants: Alloy
Patent Mary Janes: Shoedazzle
Scarf: Target
Earrings: beauty supply
Bracelets: Lane Bryant

4 comments:

Gabriella Cozza said...

I'm loving those mustard colored pants on you, so cute!  Lol!, the last few pictures are great!, I think anyone who takes outfit pictures all the time has some silly pictures every once in a while.  I know I do, and sometimes I post them, sometimes I delete them, depends on my mood! ;)   

 ♥  Principessa Gabriella 

Shanticka Buchanan said...

My day today was great! I spent it at my sons school volunteering in the classroom. Thanks for asking!! You're outfit is cute. The scarf really ties everything together. I have some "not so hot" pics that I keep. I don't usually post them though. 

http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

The Notorious ZAG said...

The candid picture of your laugh made me smile that hard, lol!! Diva, you know by now that you are your own worst critic because I really like these pictures, and those pants o_o Ahhhhhhh!! Amazing! That color is the bomb! Have you thought about pairing them with a random color? I'm afraid to wear light pants though, but then again I never can find any to try and see if I've changed my mind. You look great, the scarf is the perfect accent. Cute! I have posted some dough-girl pictures that I hate but it is what it is, so... *shrugs*

PCFashionista said...

im coming for those shoes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails