Thursday, November 10, 2011

DOTD: Love On Top

Hola Divas!!!
Okay… I can’t get enough of this song. I listen to it every morning on my way to work. And each evening on my way home. I feel like that song (by Beyonce… btw) is the perfect song for how hubby and I are now. As the lyrics say Nothing’s perfect, but it’s worth it after fighting through my fears. I think that after worrying that I was making the wrong decision about our separation… or even more so about us getting back together… I think now I truly feel like I’ve made the right decision for me and for my family.

Now as for the outfit today… no… your eyes are not playing tricks on you… those are actually forest green patent stilettos… OH YEAH!!! I saw them… I loved them… I had to have to them… and I don’t regret that decision… Purple & green… love love love that combo. Anyway… I am on my way out the door to get to my part time… and then back home to go nighty night. I hope all is well with my marvelous readers. I am still on the lookout for more Diva Spotlight participants. And even if you’ve done it before… I would love to shine the spotlight on you again. Anyway… onto the fashion… ~besitos~

IMG_0013IMG_0011IMG_0010IMG_0009IMG_0012IMG_0019IMG_0018

What I’m Wearing Today:
Black Top & Purple Tank: Wal-mart
Scarf: Target
Skirt: Wet Seal Plus 
Tights: Assets by Spanx (Target)
Earrings: beauty supply
Green Patent Stilettos: ShoeDazzle (Rhoda)

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails