Thursday, November 10, 2011

DOTD: Love On Top

Hola Divas!!!
Okay… I can’t get enough of this song. I listen to it every morning on my way to work. And each evening on my way home. I feel like that song (by Beyonce… btw) is the perfect song for how hubby and I are now. As the lyrics say Nothing’s perfect, but it’s worth it after fighting through my fears. I think that after worrying that I was making the wrong decision about our separation… or even more so about us getting back together… I think now I truly feel like I’ve made the right decision for me and for my family.

Now as for the outfit today… no… your eyes are not playing tricks on you… those are actually forest green patent stilettos… OH YEAH!!! I saw them… I loved them… I had to have to them… and I don’t regret that decision… Purple & green… love love love that combo. Anyway… I am on my way out the door to get to my part time… and then back home to go nighty night. I hope all is well with my marvelous readers. I am still on the lookout for more Diva Spotlight participants. And even if you’ve done it before… I would love to shine the spotlight on you again. Anyway… onto the fashion… ~besitos~

IMG_0013IMG_0011IMG_0010IMG_0009IMG_0012IMG_0019IMG_0018

What I’m Wearing Today:
Black Top & Purple Tank: Wal-mart
Scarf: Target
Skirt: Wet Seal Plus 
Tights: Assets by Spanx (Target)
Earrings: beauty supply
Green Patent Stilettos: ShoeDazzle (Rhoda)

10 comments:

Shanticka Buchanan said...

The purple and green combo is really fly. Love the fun pose!  Best wishes to you and hubby for putting your Love on Top (I love that song too, along with Party). BTW, I submitted for the DivaSpotlight! **fingers crossed** =D

Jolene said...

Love it! The outfit, not the song LOL! Never heard of the song. But the outfit is awesome and you are looking so happy in your pics lately! Yay you!(and hubby :), it does take two to make it work!)

Frugal Big Girl said...

I love a purple and green combo!  Those shoes are fabulous!  Congrats to you and hubby!

http://frugalbiggirl.blogspot.com/

Gabriella Cozza said...

I love that song too and Beyonce!   You always have the most amazing shoes, those are gorgeous! :) Cute poses too!

Principessa Gabriella 

Roni W said...

I would fall right on my butt in those shoes, but they are SOOOO haute.

QueenDiva said...

I have to admit I have fallen a few times... but I love my heels

QueenDiva said...

Thanks... it has taken years to get my shoe collection where it is today... But these green ones... were soooo the best purchase :D

QueenDiva said...

you are right it does take two... and now that we both realize what we were doing wrong... things are sooo much better

QueenDiva said...

Okay... first... let me apologize for completely missing your previous email. Because when I got the one last night it said (2) so I realized there were more than one version of the email... my faux pais... I'm so awful sometimes. I will make you my next spotlight on Wednesday... YAY!!! And thanks for the love... and I do also love the Party song!!!

Timeka said...

The shoes are hott!!!! I have an account with shoe dazzle, but I am afraid to purchase their shoes. The green color is great!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails