Saturday, November 19, 2011

DOTD: Purple is STILL my BIACH!!!

Hola Divas…
I love purple… I’m sure that is not surprise to anyone who has visited my blog more than once. So yesterday I wore an outfit that I had worn for only a few hours earlier in the week. When I wore it earlier, I didn’t have an opportunity to blog it nor did anyone see me in it. So I decided to wear it Friday to work so that I could truly enjoy wearing it. I did tweak the outfit a bit for Friday’s reveal by wearing my new (FREE) snakeskin shoedazzle wedges. I earned these shoes from my readers purchases and my own purchases. These shoes are CRAZY HIGH… but super sexy. I love them so so much (even if I did almost break my neck on multiple occasions yesterday).

I love these purple jeans and they are probably my favorite purchase of my adult life. I really want to purchase another pair because I know these pair won’t last forever. I just don’t know where to begin to look. *le sigh*

Well, I hope you like this outfit… What did you wear this past Friday? Did you love your outfit? Do you wish you could tweak your outfit and re-wear it? Let me know in comments… Hasta la proxima ~besitos~

IMG_0007IMG_0004IMG_0002IMG_0003IMG_0009IMG_0010IMG_0012IMG_0015IMG_0017IMG_0018

What I Wore On Friday:
Striped Blazer: Torrid
Black Cami: Wal-mart
Purple Jeans: shesgotcurves
Snakeskin wedges: Shoedazzle (Talitha)
Earrings/Ring: beauty supply

4 comments:

Gabriella Cozza said...

Cute outfit & pictures!  I love colored jeans, especially purple, I wish I could remember where I bought mine.  Cute blazer and shoes too!  :)

Principessa Gabriella

Tee Mac said...

LOVE this ensemble!  You look fab!! Purple is a great color.  Glad you didn't take a spill in them shoes...lol.  The things we do to stay fly.  Yesterday I was doing football mom duties so I was ultra casual.

~Tavia
www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

Shanticka Buchanan said...

The purple jeans are too cute!! Love the shoes too!

sabrina said...

you are killing it! I have been on the hunt for purple jeans!!!

xx-

www.samplesize16.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails