Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Diva Spotlight: Diva Ticka

I love doing Diva Spotlights… I’ve made that no secret… and lately I’ve met new bloggers who just want to make their place in the blogging community… plus or not. I am happy that this feature can give them an opportunity to reach new fans and friends. This weeks Diva is a frequent commenter on my blog and now my twitter friend (whom I mentioned in my previous post)… please follow her blog and give her love as I shine light on…

Diva Ticka of Spoon Full Of Sugar

DSCN0550

Jean Jacket - Gift from a friend
Turquoise tee - Target
Brown pencil skirt - JCPenny
Coach Wedges - Herbergers


In her own words: This outfit makes me feel super sexy. From the way that the jean jacket and pencil skirt hug my curves, to the way the ribbon ties around my leg. It just screams class and sexy. I want my spotlight to show that curvy women don't have to be afraid of layers. I used to think that layers added bulk to a curvy woman. This can't be further from the truth if done correctly. I also want to show that style is what you make it. Be you and the rest is easy!

Isn’t she CLASSY?!! Show her love in the comments...

If you want to be the next Diva to be Spotlighted!!! Send an email for more information to yramirez.diva@gmail.com or read up on my project here: Diva Spotlight

4 comments:

Tee Mac said...

Classy she is!  Go Ticka!!!  Great outfit and great spotlight!

~Tavia
www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

Anita said...

just checked out her blog, shes so gorgeous! thanks for sharing her :) 

xo
A_Riot

Gabriella Cozza said...

I love her outfit, the pencil skirt and those bright shoes are adorable! Definitely going to check out her blog!  :)

Principessa Gabriella 

Jolene said...

Love the outfit! Great jacket and skirt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails