Tuesday, November 29, 2011

DOTD: Execution #FAIL

Hola Divas…
Ever have an idea that you can see clearly in your head… and then when you actually put it together… it doesn’t quite come together. I wore this outfit and although it’s not TERRIBLE in pictures… I’m just not happy with it. I really wanted the tights to be darker but I didn’t have any dark gray/charcoal tights. I also had these tights and wanted to wear them but never could seem to find the outfit to wear them with. Well, I think I should have waited a little longer. lol

Well, I’m exhausted as I’ve just walked in from my part-time. So I will bid you a good night and ask…. When was your last “execution #fail”? What were you wearing and what do you wish you could change about it?

IMG_0058IMG_0056IMG_0057IMG_0062IMG_0059IMG_0060IMG_0061IMG_0063

What I Executed Poorly Today:
Sweater Dress: Burlington Coat Factory
Scarf: Five Below
Denim Jacket:
Torrid
Tights: Kmart 
Shoes:
Shoedazzle
Earrings: beauty supply

9 comments:

Jolene said...

Did you try it with a black shoe? I actually love the outfit! I think it's the light shoes that throw it off a bit. You're way better at mixing colors than I am though, black is almost always my choice of shoe LOL. But I really do love the outfit and you have reminded me I own a jean jacket that I have only worn once....don't you hate it when you buy something and you're so used to not having anything like it that you forget about it!? LOL. Mine's a little longer though, I like the shorter look of your jacket better.

http://accordingtojolene.blogspot.com/

Justine Meyer said...

I agree with Jolene.  A black shoe might have helped it all come together a bit more.  I do love those pink pumps though!

Shanticka Buchanan said...

I think you look cute. My last outfit fail was yesterday as well. I wore a sweater (that should  have been longer), with tights (that could have been more opaque) and boots (that could have been taller). lol! 

Gabriella Cozza said...

I think you look cute. Those shoes are my favorite color and adorable!  I hate when my outfits don't come out looking like they did in my head, then I end up trying to change everything about it and then I'm late for things...lol! 
Principessa Gabriella 

E. Louise said...

I don't think it's a fail at all! I love how tied the pink in with the scarf. I love the shoes and u may like it better with a darker stocking/tight color! U look great!

E. Louise
www.shapelylouise.com

QueenDiva said...

I have like 20 pairs of black shoes and like I never wear these hoes... and I figured that if I didn't wear them soon... my hubby was going to try and make me sell/donate them... As for the jacket... I love this jacket and wear it far more often than it appears on my blog... best Torrid purchase of all time!!

QueenDiva said...

Thanks Justine... I love them too... have to find a better way to incorporate them into my closet/fashion :)

QueenDiva said...

EXACTLY!!!! It's funny I was just telling a coworker about how when it's date night with hubby... I get dressed before he come home from work because I know if I wait until he arrives... we'll never leave.... lol

QueenDiva said...

LOL!!! I love this... btw... what I notice about me and the fail outfits... it makes me more creative for the next time around ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails