Monday, November 07, 2011

DOTD: Giving You What You Want

Hey Divas,
I wasn’t going to post today but I remember you commenting saying you didn’t only want to see my “perfectly executed” outfits but some of my “not so good” ones… So this outfit was something I threw on because I made the horrible mistake of NOT getting my clothes ready the night before a Monday morning. So I found myself sitting on the end of my bed… buck naked… hating everything I own. Then I decided I wanted to wear my (other) polka dot scarf & earrings. I figured it would be easy to create an outfit around that… HAHAHA!!! I am so naïve sometimes…

Sooo today was a rollercoaster… but end result… super happy. Have I mentioned lately that me and hubby are doing so much better? Have I mentioned how much I love him and how happy I am that he has reverted to the man I married and met. Okay enough of my mush… here is my fashion…  ~besitos~

What I Wore Today:
Pink Top: Wal-mart
Gray Tank: Forever21+
Black Pants: Wal-mart
Black Mary Janes: ShoeDazzle
Polka Dot Scarf: Target
Polka Dot Earrings: beauty supply

IMG_0048IMG_0052IMG_0050IMG_0051IMG_0053IMG_0056

me & my boo:

IMG_0046

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails