Monday, November 07, 2011

DOTD: Giving You What You Want

Hey Divas,
I wasn’t going to post today but I remember you commenting saying you didn’t only want to see my “perfectly executed” outfits but some of my “not so good” ones… So this outfit was something I threw on because I made the horrible mistake of NOT getting my clothes ready the night before a Monday morning. So I found myself sitting on the end of my bed… buck naked… hating everything I own. Then I decided I wanted to wear my (other) polka dot scarf & earrings. I figured it would be easy to create an outfit around that… HAHAHA!!! I am so naïve sometimes…

Sooo today was a rollercoaster… but end result… super happy. Have I mentioned lately that me and hubby are doing so much better? Have I mentioned how much I love him and how happy I am that he has reverted to the man I married and met. Okay enough of my mush… here is my fashion…  ~besitos~

What I Wore Today:
Pink Top: Wal-mart
Gray Tank: Forever21+
Black Pants: Wal-mart
Black Mary Janes: ShoeDazzle
Polka Dot Scarf: Target
Polka Dot Earrings: beauty supply

IMG_0048IMG_0052IMG_0050IMG_0051IMG_0053IMG_0056

me & my boo:

IMG_0046

7 comments:

Digal704 said...

I like this look! So happy to hear you and your husband are doing great! Beautiful post!

Jolene said...

You look so comfortable and relaxed, and most importantly.....HAPPY! I can see a definite glow in your face that shows it!

Oh how I wish you could share some of that amazing tolerance for high heels that you have! I sure could use some, those shoes are gorgeous! Sadly I wouldn't last 5 minutes in shoes like that :(.

Theplussideofme said...

I love that you look so pulled together and cute even on your "off" days! Love the scarf against the pop of color in your sweater! Also, I'm so happy to hear the you're happy!

The Notorious ZAG said...

Yay!! Girrrrllll... as a fellow married woman, let me tell you I understand all about them ups and downs. The ups can be heaven, but the lows can surely be something that will rip you to shreds if you let it. And you did not! You look fabulous, happy and in love! That color is to die for, and I LOL'd at sitting butterball on the bed looking confused... smh that is me every morning, lol!! I'm so happy for you and hubby working things out. IDK why men get to acting a damn fool, lol, that is something I have decided that I will never understand. But its always so good when you get that old thang back =]

QueenDiva said...

Okay... I cracked up from a healthy place when I saw that you wrote butterball on the bed...
As for getting that old thang back... this time we both know where we went wrong... so its a team effort... so much easier to communicate after all the nonsense... ya know?

QueenDiva said...

Thanks love... I missed seeing your comments :)

QueenDiva said...

Tolerence for high heels: Sprain both your ankles and walk on them against the advice of your doctor... all the while wearing high heels on said sprained ankles... then try and wear flats... only to find they actually hurt and make your off balance... lol... such is my ridiculous tale... lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails