Thursday, November 03, 2011

DOTD: My New Favorite Color Combo

So today I wore my new favorite shoes and my new favorite combo and I loved how this outfit came out. I do apologize for the bracelet on my wrist but I went to visit my mother in the hospital today and was so exhausted I forgot to take off the visitors band. Today has been the longest day and I am exhausted. I can’t seem to get it together… anyway I did tweet a bit today so that was fun… the best part of tweeting when Bigg Badd Wolf (Notorious Zag) and I came up with an awesome colorblocking idea using orange, purple, and green… she wore it on her blog and I have to admit she rocked it!!! Check it out using the link above…

I’m so sorry I don’t have more to say… I just am… DONE… hasta manana

Outfit Breakdown:
Green Top: Dorothy Perkins
Scarf: Target
Jeans: Lane Bryant
Moto Jacket: Torrid
Purple Wedges: Bakers Shoes
Earrings: beauty supply


IMG_0003IMG_0008IMG_0004IMG_0005IMG_0006IMG_0011IMG_0009IMG_0010IMG_0009-1IMG_0007-1

7 comments:

LipGlossGossip said...

I love this color combo! :)

Justine Meyer said...

LOVE the color combo!  You look fabulous!

Shanticka Buchanan said...

Nice color combo. Love the shoes!

http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

Veronique said...

U looking good Missy!
Give me that Scarf!!!

Teresa Olson said...

So gorgeous, that is my fave color combo and you are rocking it. I sure pray your mother is ok!

Cortnie Elizabeth said...

Cute outfit!

xo,Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com

Gabriella Cozza said...

I love the purple and green, so pretty!  Awesome purple shoes and eye shadow too! :)

Principessa Gabriella 

Related Posts with Thumbnails