Saturday, November 05, 2011

DOTD: Really Starting To Like This…

I did it again. I mixed patterns… floral and polka dots. I wasn’t going to do this at first but then I just couldn’t help myself. And I love it…

Today I also got my daughters hair straightened and I have to tell you I love how it turned out and she is estactic… I am currently on my way out the door so I don’t have much to say… but I promise to do a post to really catch all my readers up to what’s going on tomorrow (let’s hope I actually remember). My mom is doing better and is home. We are just waiting on test results so we know exactly what was wrong. I hope you all are having a good weekend and don’t forget that at 2am… turn your clocks back (even though every clock I own is on satellite and I haven’t turned back a clock in 3 years… but stilll… don’t forget!!) ~besitos~

Outfit Breakdown:
Tank: Wal-mart
Scarf: Location in my mall
Skirt: Forever21+
Jacket: Mom’s closet
Tights: Asset (Target)
Shoes: Bakers Shoes
Earrings: Burlington Coat Factory

IMG_0031-1IMG_0032-1IMG_0033-1IMG_0034-1IMG_0035-1IMG_0036-1IMG_0041-1IMG_0044IMG_0045-1

My baby girl’s hair:

IMG_0027-1

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails