Saturday, November 05, 2011

DOTD: Really Starting To Like This…

I did it again. I mixed patterns… floral and polka dots. I wasn’t going to do this at first but then I just couldn’t help myself. And I love it…

Today I also got my daughters hair straightened and I have to tell you I love how it turned out and she is estactic… I am currently on my way out the door so I don’t have much to say… but I promise to do a post to really catch all my readers up to what’s going on tomorrow (let’s hope I actually remember). My mom is doing better and is home. We are just waiting on test results so we know exactly what was wrong. I hope you all are having a good weekend and don’t forget that at 2am… turn your clocks back (even though every clock I own is on satellite and I haven’t turned back a clock in 3 years… but stilll… don’t forget!!) ~besitos~

Outfit Breakdown:
Tank: Wal-mart
Scarf: Location in my mall
Skirt: Forever21+
Jacket: Mom’s closet
Tights: Asset (Target)
Shoes: Bakers Shoes
Earrings: Burlington Coat Factory

IMG_0031-1IMG_0032-1IMG_0033-1IMG_0034-1IMG_0035-1IMG_0036-1IMG_0041-1IMG_0044IMG_0045-1

My baby girl’s hair:

IMG_0027-1

8 comments:

Amanda Hudgins said...

You look so amazing in this outfit. Love the colors and mix of prints. One of my fave outfits on you. You really look great. Also you look happier in the way you are smizing. Fierce!

Rebequita Rose said...

Awww, I like this outfit. And your daughter looks beautiful. She reminds me of one my cousins! :) 

Julia Smith said...

You know I want those shoes right? I am loving your eyeshadow too!  I am doing another giveaway when I reach 75 followers.  http://www.buxomchick.com

Shanticka Buchanan said...

Love the print mixing! And those wedges are super cute!

http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

Alissa said...

I looove your skirt

Gabriella Cozza said...

I want that skirt, it's so cute! lol! Gorgeous outfit! Your daughters look adorable too! :)

Principessa Gabriella 

PCFashionista said...

you look fab. love those shoes!

Beej LeSweete said...

Love this outfit and LOVE to see the girls!

Related Posts with Thumbnails