Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Diva Spotlight: Seductive Stiletto Siren

Doing this post is super exciting as I love this girl. She is the super fun and awesome and I think her personality has the ability of coming through in her pictures. When I saw this picture, I knew she had to do a Diva Spotlight... okay... that is all... you have to check her blog cause she is that awesome...

Remember... you don't have to do Diva Spotlight only once... but here she is... time to shine the spotlight on...

Stiletto Siren of Lips, Hips & FATshion Tips With Stiletto Siren



I really believe that we come across special pieces of clothing in our lifetimes that really represent us as we truly are. These pieces change just as we do as we grow older but even when they lose their luster they still touch our hearts. I remember a pink pair of Osh Kosh B'gosh Overalls that I had when I was little that were my first piece like that, then when I was about 9 years old it was this ridiculous 90210 Sweatshirt with Dylan on it, I wore that thing everywhere and though I was one bad bish lol, then it was this totally trampy red tube top that my father hated and I refused to wear a bra with for shame, and so on and so on. Now the piece that I own that I feel represents my personal style best, speaks to my heart and makes me feel like my best dressed diva is this great tie dye bubble hem dress from Torrid.


I picked this dress up a little over a year ago and actually paid full price for it, which is something I don't normally do. I was in love with it instantly and I will sport this dress year round either with bare legs and arms and a ton of clevage in the summer months or with leggings and cardi and some kick ass boots in the winter. No matter what this dress and its great silky material and fun tie dye pattern makes me feel lush, a bit hippie chic and a bit edgy. In these pics I paired this dress with my raspberry cardi also from Torrid, my black body silk cami from NY & CO and my black canvas wedges from Payless.
 
 
~besitos~
QueenDiva

5 comments:

Kristel Knows said...

great pick! she looks fierce! :D

MelissaVelazquez said...

Great feature! I love her blog

Miss. Moore said...

love that dress

None said...

QueenDiva, thank you for this post. Stiletto Siren looks totally amazing. I love the colors in this outfit.

LipGlossGossip said...

I love the outfit and her hair! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails