Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lo Quiero Ahora: She's Got Curves

Found a great online store recently. Not to mention the owner is awesome. So I wanted to spotlight a few items from her site that I love... But first the link...

(Don't you just love the name)
She's a fairly new retailer so she is adding new items almost weekly. So if you don't see anything you want now, keep checking back. As an incentive, she is offering my readers a 10% discount if you use code: QueenDiva

Now what is even more awesome is the fact that she offers handbags, shoes, and clothing. The future of her site is one-stop shopping.


1. Colored Skinny Jeans in Purple  - purple skinny jeans!!! Nuff said!!
2. Maxi tube dress - seriously, my love for maxi dresses is apparent. So are you even surprised?!
3. Nicole Lee P9989 (CARLA) Mustard - Love big bags... and I don't have a yellow bag, I would rock the heck out of this bag.
4. "Vera"Olive green Belted Maxi Dress - again... maxi dresses... love them... the end!!!
5.  NICOLE LEE P1100 (NYDIA) PURPLE - another bag that would step up my diva... so summer hot!!
6. "Pargi" Red Platform Beaded Heel - these shoes are amazing... is it any surprise that of the items above, these are already on the way... review coming soon!!
7. Rhinestone trim denim - these are fire hot... I must make them mine... and we know how i feel about my skinnies.
8. "Brigette" White Snake Skin Platform Pump - would take any pair of black slacks or a lbd up about 20 notches.

What do you think? Let the shopping begin!!!

~besitos~
QueenDiva

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want #6!! Those shoes are HOT!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails