Wednesday, June 02, 2010

DOTD: Golden Coral (not orange)

When I asked my BFF (Diva Dawn) what color I should wear yesterday... she said Coral. She stated that I've worn just about about every color, but she doesn't recall me wearing coral. And you know... neither do I. Yesterday, however, I never left my house nor did I get dressed. So here is coral outfit....

And used 4 colors on the eyes... used red in the far corner crease... i love how it turned out...

Outfit Breakdown:
Top: Walmart
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Payless
Ring: Flea Market
Earrings: Beauty Supply
Necklace: Flea Market
Bracelet: Dots
Sunglasses: Torrid


~besitos~
QueenDiva

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Coral is my favorite this summer!

Kristel Knows said...

hot! you look lovely, love the color on you! :D

digal704 said...

This is your color! You look happy and fabulous!

Erin {Plus Sized Pretty} said...

Love this colour on you! And as always, the makeup is stunning.

L & V said...

i love coral! it looks fab on you!

Unknown said...

Yay for smiles!!! <3 I agree, coral looks great on you!

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

Gosh I have such good Ideas :D lol It looks FABBBB!!!!!! =o) Definately a great color for you !! <3

None said...

This is a very pretty outfit, especially with the necklace. They said on "What Not to Wear" that coral is a flattering color on just about everyone -- don't know if that's true, but I've been thinking I should try it. It looks great on you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails