Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Lo Quiero Ahora: Sizes To Fit


Recently I found this retailer and for the first time in a while, my hubby picked approximately 30 items he would like me to own. Usually on a site I only find one or two items I really like but on this site, it was so many it was almost impossible to streamline for this post. So I recommend you swing by this site and scroll around. I guarantee you will find something you like. So who is this retailer?


Never heard of them... me either before a few days ago. So this post is really exciting for me. Now this is a lot of items... But this was 2 days of streamlining...























~besitos~
QueenDiva

6 comments:

shesgotcurves.com said...

I see a few familiar items I either carried in my store before or had access to buy wholesale. Cute stuff. Sometimes I am scared to buy because they may run small but I am going to give it a shot.

Philly B said...

I really like your first and second choices! We may end up twins.lol By the way, I hope you had a great Memorial Day!

Kristel Knows said...

Nice stuff! :D really like all the dresses and tops!! :D

I BLEED PINK said...

I really like the dresses. Are they pretty resonable priced?

Unknown said...

@I BLEED PINK Yes, the prices are super reasonable. I recommend them 100%. Expect a review on some items coming soon.

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

Nice stuff! :D really like all the dresses and tops!! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails