Friday, June 11, 2010

My Youtube Channel: Purple and Gold Royal Eye Tutorial



Makeup Breakdown:

Face
just lotion

Brows
none today

Eyes
Eye Base: 1st - a thin coat of Motives eye base, 2nd - another coat of MAC Groundwork. Sooo hate creases.
Eyeshadow: Shany 120 Palette Marigold Yellow (inner corner), Bright Yellow (middle lid), Dark Purple(Crease)
Brow Bone: Sephora (from Sephora Ultimate Blockbuster Palette) - golden tan color
Lid Eyeliner: Motives Liquid Liner Black
Bottom Eyeliner: Styli-Style Line & Seal – Black Velvet 121
Mascara: Sephora Lash Plumper in Ultra Black

Lips
Coastal Scents 66 Lip Color Palette - Golden Brown color
Lauren Luke My Glossy Lips

If you like what I'm doing here... please subsribe. I'm still learning and I hope to get better with each video. Today's video is currently my best work... which doesn't say much... lol

~besitos~
QueenDiva

3 comments:

V said...

Bravo on your first vlog tutorial V x

Kristel Knows said...

Great video! you look great! so cool to see you "live" too! :D

Brenda Jean said...

that makeup is gorgeous. also, i think i need an eyeshadow base.

Related Posts with Thumbnails