Thursday, February 18, 2010

Catching up on my reading...

So to catch you up on what has been going on in my reading life, I was held hostage by the confines of the snow, so I did get quite a bit of reading done. I am not quite doing 12 books a month, but I am making an all american effort. In my previous post I had given you the books I have read up to the 7th book of the year, I will continue my list from there. I would love to give ratings, but seriously, that takes time. You are welcome to check out my Goodreads account to really see what I've thought of each book. If you're a member, add me as a friend, we can love fashion, makeup, and books together :)

8. Undead and Unappreciated by MaryJanice Davidson (January 25, 2010)

9. Lip Service by Susan Mallery (January 31, 2010)

10. Killer Insight by Victoria Laurie (February 3, 2010)

11. Undead and Unreturnable by MaryJanice Davidson (February 3, 2010)

12. Shoe Addicts Anonymous by Beth Harbison (February 8, 2010)

13. How to Murder a Millionaire by Nancy Martin (February 10, 2010)

14. I'm the Vampire, That's Why by Michele Bardsley (February 12, 2010)

15. Don't Talk Back To Your Vampire by Michele Bardsley (February 13, 2010)

16. Because Your Vampire Said So by Michele Bardsley (February 14, 2010)

17. Real Vampires Don't Diet by Gerry Bartlett (February 15, 2010)


The dates are the dates I finished the book.

CR: Dying for Chocolate by Diane Mott Davidson
CR: Glitter Baby by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
CR: Undead and Unpopular by MaryJanice Davidson

~besitos~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails