Thursday, February 25, 2010

Is it OK to be Fat?!! MeMe Roth... Check this...

Just when I thought I couldn't love Crystal Renn any more...



Watch the Entire FaceOff Here

MeMe Roth... if I ever see you on the street... I swear you will need to contact your "insurance provider". If you don't know who she is, she is a crazy psycho exercise skinny biach!!!
Sorry... but I hate anyone who doesn't allow people to be who they want to be. Watching this video... makes me really wonder how I am able to get out of bed today since my "fatness" is soooo debilitating. But I will say... YES... it is okay to be F.A.T. (Fabulous and Thick). And her opening her wide trap and saying that skinny women are discriminated against? Are you freagin kidding me? Watch this... and tell me what you think?

~besitos~
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails