Friday, February 12, 2010

OOTD: Pre-Valentine Vamp & Latin Lover Swagger

As today starts Valentine’s weekend, I decided to start my romantic vacation with something fun. I wanted to wear red (which is my power color). So I used some items I recently purchased to draw eyes to the sexy body I love. I would never recommend anything this low-cut if you are not a cleavage person. You can achieve the exact same look with a higher cut cami or tank. Also, it is rare that I wear flats (as my ankles are shot and heels are all that are comfortable) but when I wear them, it is to make a particular fashion statement. I love black & white polka dots with red accents, it’s like they were meant to be together. This Valentine’s Day, have fun with your outfit.

Even if you’re doing a single girls night out, make sure all eyes are on you. As most people seem to be drawn to red, maybe go with another color you see a lot of during this season. Pink, Gold, White, or you can be the only person wearing Blue or Purple in a sea of Red. That is a fashion statement within itself.

I would love you to comment and tell me what your V-day outfit will include.


Outfit Breakdown:
Top – No label (don’t remember where purchased)
Cami - Wal-Mart
Skinny Jeans – Torrid (recent haul)
Belt – Torrid (recent haul)
Earrings – Flea Market
Polka Dot Ballerinas – Payless Shoesource



Hubby Outfit Breakdown:
Underlayer Top (Teal)  - Affliction
Overlayer Top (Black) - BKE (Buckle Inc)
Jeans - Hurley Icon Jean
Belt - Fossil
Shoes - Nike Shox
** everything he is wearing was purchased at Buckle (minus the shoes)

Isn't he SEXY?!!!!!

 


To Visit "Skorch Magazine" Click Here   (Support my Sisters in Fashion)


~besitos~

2 comments:

Erin {Plus Sized Pretty} said...

Love the jeans! They look great on you.
I totally agree that red with black and white polka dots were made for each other!

Unknown said...

@Erin Thanks for the compliment. And I'm glad you agree about the polka dots and red. I am going to attempt to find other ways to incorporate them into more OOTDs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails