Saturday, February 27, 2010

Gearing up for the B-day.....

So my birthday is coming at the end of March (the very last day of march). So my goal is to try and get to 50 followers before my B-day. It's probably not realistic, as I haven't even reached the 30 follower mark as of yet. But I hope and wish I can pull it off. So all my faithful readers who have google accounts, tell your friends to stop buy and click the follow button on my page. I think that if friends of friends follow... I should hit my mark... fingers crossed.


Also, trying to find a really great outfit to wear to my salsa night out for my bday. I want something sexy that will show off the twins and will display my sexy legs... so I'm thinking a skirt or dress. But I haven't found anything that really conveys the "birthday salsa sex kitten" I want to be. Any ideas?? Place links as comments... or tweet them to me. I have less than 30 days to find something... especially if I have to have it delivered.

~besitos~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails