Monday, February 01, 2010

OOTD + MOTD...

I will be the first to admit... that I did not put my usual love and devotion into my makeup today. I was tired and overly excited about starting the day. And when I saw that this makeup wasn't what I was going for... I just kept adding to the problem... lol... it really needs something dark in the crease... but at that point I was like... WHATEVER...
I did like the pearls with the jeans. My outfit is trying to say... "I'm only wearing jeans because there is snow outside... but don't the pearls class it up a bit?"

Opinions???

Also, I want to take a minute to thank my followers. I will be doing some more indepth posts soon. Today (nor this weekend) was not the day. ~besitos~



Also... since no foot action is available... boots look like this...




QueenDiva

1 comment:

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

Girl us Southern Diva's have been wearing Pearls with our Jeans for YEARS!! Glad ya finally got the Memo!;) Love it and BTW Love the eyes too. I dont think you did as bad as you think you did ;) Smooches }=o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails