Thursday, February 04, 2010

DOTD: Finally

All this week, I have either had the makeup together or the outfit. I have not been feeling my best this week, so it was an effort at best to get myself together. But working from home yesterday, allowed me the opportunity to rest and to reserve my strength to be able to come back full force today. I knew I was going to be in meeting after meeting after meeting. So I knew I had to bring my A+ game. So this is what I came up with. Red is such a power color... LOVE IT!!!!

As always... OPINIONS!!!


P.S. My mascara today is burgundy... OMG!!! I KNOW!!!!! LOVE IT AGAIN!!!!

~besitos~

1 comment:

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

excellent! Better get the cute outfits out now while ya can before the big storm hits. YIKES! OMG remind me to show you the cute little shirt i got today for $5!!!! =o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails