Monday, February 15, 2010

Nominate Your BBOTM (Big Brother of the Month)

Ruben Studdard

So, lately as I walk around malls and Silver Spring MD, I have found there are many well dressed large men. I am finding that our male counterparts are taking just as much time taking care of their appearance and fashion as women. So I thought to myself, that I would like my readers/followers to nominate the Big Brother of the Month for my blog. I would like to be able to interview and post pictures of the men who win per month.

Kevin James

So email me the information and preliminary photos of the Big Brother in your life you would like to nominate. It can be a co-worker, family member, spouse, and/or friend. No serious nominations will be rejected. Let us let these men know that we appreciate the effort they put into their appearance on a daily basis.

Email nominations to: yramirez.diva@gmail.com


Fat Joe

3 comments:

Literal Gemini said...

Oooh I live in the DC area and would love to see this. I love large men who take care of themselves, perhaps I need to walk around silver spring more often....

Unknown said...

@Literal Gemini Thanks for the comment. Its great to see men who care their appearances. If you know any who fit h bill, send me their info.

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

Now you knowwww who My Nomination is gonna be lol ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails