Friday, January 29, 2010

DOTD: Pink & Black

 OMG!! So I was totally tired of wearing pants (I think I mentioned that in my last post). So this morning with so much work to be done before COB... I decided that I needed to feel like myself. So I went looking for a skirt that I could wear today. I opted for the outfit that you see below:

Outfit Breakdown:
Top: Curve Appeal Consignment (inside tags Torrid) size 1
Cami: Old Navy size XL
Skirt: Laurel Thrift Store
Tights: Silkies Microfiber Tights
Boots: don't remember... see
Earrings: Asian Beauty Supply Store (near my house)
Braided Headband: Tonytail Thick Braidies

I can't remember what I did with my makeup. I was playing with different pinks. And this was the outcome. It's amazing... I think it turned out DAMN GOOD...



You know as I always say... OPINIONS Welcome!!!!

Hasta tomorrow!!

1 comment:

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

SHUT UP! OMG that is ADORABLE!! Seriously awesome way to rock the cuteness!!! LOVEIT !! <3=o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails