Tuesday, September 14, 2010

DOTD: Adaptation

Okay... today I looked out my window at the trees that were moving so heavily from the wind and decided that it was windy and breezy enough to wear my blazer...
blazer: Silhouettes
dress: Asos Curve
leggings: Faith21
boots: ShoeDazzle
ring/earring: Beauty Supply
bracelets: Torrid
necklace: Wal-mart

But I go outside to take these pictures and you can't see it here... but I am sweating like a hoglette in heat. So I quickly went back inside and changed!!! Here is my adapted outfit...


Dress: Ross

I like them both... but which do you prefer?

~besitos~

6 comments:

Stiletto Siren said...

I like both look but i think the blazer is the perfect add on with the tights!

vc said...

Agree like both, but maybe try black top with blazer...I think that will look good as well!

Simple Beauty said...

I like the black one most but both are cute! Love the leggings, I wish i could fit Fath21!

Totally Inspired said...

Id have to say that I like the first look... I like the grey with the leggins.. but both looks are very cute!
Mrs Hall In Training

Carmella said...

Those boots are too fab! I like the first look better, I'm not sure why. Maybe because you just look so amazing in that picture! Love those leggings :)

Maria said...

I love blazers, they pull together just about any outfit. And those boots are to die for. I love them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails