Monday, September 13, 2010

DOTD: Sergeant Diva Reporting For Duty



You may recall that I gave inspiration to another blogger this weekend on this post --> Giving Inspiration to Others
And then the more I looked at the outfit the more I wanted to do this look myself... So the only changes I made is that I cuffed my skinny jeans and added a necklace. But it is rather similiar. And I love it even more on than I did in polyvore. I'm also having a great makeup day... Thank you Sigma Brushes

Outfit Breakdown:
Tank: Wal-mart
Skinny Jeans: Torrid
Jacket: Dots
Shoes: Payless (last year)
Bracelets: Torrid
Earrings: Wal-mart
Ring: Torrid
Necklace: Wal-mart




Whacha Think?!!!

~besitos~

14 comments:

Stiletto Siren said...

I love this look on you, and those skinnies make your legs look lean and fab! Love the jacket too!
xoxo
S

Lexy of BeautyFash said...

Loving this color combo and this look on you!

Anonymous said...

Love love love this look. You killing the shit out of this outfit. I'm always so envious of your shoe collection and the fact that you can walk around in heels as much as you want without dying, lol.

(Btw, finally responded to ur comment after just seeing it today)

acceptingallofme.blogspot.com

LipGlossGossip said...

I'm loving this look girly! So cute! :)

Simple Beauty said...

Love That Olive Jacket !

Brenda Jean said...

STUNNER.

Anonymous said...

I love this outfit on you! You look amazing!

Maria said...

ohh, I love everything about this outfit. Those jeans look great on you, btw. And the coral tank with the olive jacket, so cute! oh, and of course you shoes, as usual, are amazing!

Unknown said...

When my life has been as hard as its been lately... it helps to read this loving comments... thank you ladies. You mean the world to me!!

Miss Case said...

I love the idea of coral & olive green together...great combination idea! You look fab! :)

Unknown said...

I love the look! Very Nice.

Unknown said...

I didn't know DOTs had it going on like that! There is one a hop skip and a jump away from me. BRB I gotta find that jacket! :)

Dataman2 said...

Nice outfit. The color of the shirt works well for you. Can't imagine the jacket in the summer outside (too hot I bet). But it looks nice as long as you can stand it.

Ouch those shoes. But you wear them well. Don't they hurt after a while. I wore Cowboy boots for the longest time. Both feet got Morton's and had surgery. So watch for that (morton's neuroma).

DM

glossandsticks said...

I love the look! Very Nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails