Monday, September 06, 2010

DOTD: Tears for Fears

I will use this post to bring you into my life. I have been unemployed since April and its hard. Its terribly hard with 3 kids and no savings left. I am having "episodes" that cause me to be unable to function. I cry and cry and can't seem to function. So although below I look fine... I am a mess inside. Because of that I have not written an article or really been feeling like myself. Its sad because I know it bothers the people around me that I'm not my upbeat self but this will not be better until I have a job where I can better provide for my family.

If you know someone who knows about a job in Maryland... let me know... at this point I will do anything that will pay enough for my daycare.

If you like anything in my BLOG SALE... please know every purchase helps. If you at any point would like to donate... understand... I would greatly appreciate it but understand that most people can't do it.

Outfit Breakdown:
Tank: Wal-Mart
Capris: Lane Bryant
Blazer: Sihouettes
Shoes: Bamboo (Alloy)



~besitos~

9 comments:

Amanda said...

OMG girl, you poor thing. I remember being unemployed with one kid and I almost fell into a black hole. Keep your head up. My BF is up there so if I hear anything I will let u know. In the meantime, keep your head up. Things will get better. :) It is okay to be sad about things like that, how else should you feel.

Simple Beauty said...

Everyone Is Having Problems, I Can Feel That Same Thing, I Haven't Had A Job Since Forever. I Am Doing Work For A Little Bit Of Nothing, Slaving For $40. I Will Keep You In My Prayers!

Your Outfit Is Cute!

Sabrina said...

keep your head up girl! I know it can be hard, but just keep thinking positive and good things will come.

Remember no matter what you have your family there to support you emotionally in everything you do.

thefatandskinnyonfashion said...

Stay strong.

Fashionably Black said...

Sorry to hear about your financial woes. Perhaps you could start to make jewelry and sell it at events and things of that nature. The holidays are approaching and jewelry would make a great gift.

On the upside, you do look fab!

http://www.fashionablyblack.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Being unemployed really sucks, and when you have a family to support it must suck even more. I'm sorry to hear you're going through tough times. Have you tried temp agencies? I know they don't pay much, but it's better than nothing.

Hope you find something soon.

Lexy of BeautyFash said...

Aww, keep your head up girl! I can imagine how hard it must be for you! I agree with positive thinking, it works! And just keep looking, networking and being open for opportunities. Have you tried department stores? I think you would be absolutely great in retail!! :)

Erin {Plus Sized Pretty} said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. I'll keep you in my prayers, I really hope something comes through to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear what's going on with you. I am praying for you and keep strong for your family.Hugs!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails