Saturday, September 11, 2010

DOTD: Diva do over #1

Have you ever done an outfit and felt that it wasn't good? Well, I have been feeling like my first posts to my blog were not my best. So I am attempting to change up those outfits that I felt were... eeehhhh!!

So here is my first attempt at fixing these outfits. Or trying another way to wear pieces that make it look better. Its a top I wore back in January and I felt the outfit was cute at the time, but as my style has evolved so has my opinion of that outfit. I was wearing this patterned top with black leggings and wedge strapped boots. POST LINK HERE

              Before                                                                               After

Today I wore it simply with jeggings from Faith21 and with big loop burgundy  earrings with matching flats.  I prefer today's take on this outfit... Which do you prefer?

Outfit Breakdown:
Top: Consignment
Jeggings: Faith21
Shoes: Giveaway win
Earrings: Beauty Supply


~besitos~

3 comments:

None said...

The boots with the original outfit are cool, but I definitely prefer the new outfit. You look effortlessly stylish.

Ontheqtrain said...

The jeggings fit so nicely on you. I want to purchase a pair now.

cheeky rose said...

Hard choice both look equally stylish

Related Posts with Thumbnails