Tuesday, September 07, 2010

DOTW: First try at a new feature

So since I am having a fashion crisis (unable to think of outfits to wear) I have decided to start a feature similiar to Supporting my Divas but doesn't require quite as much typing... *lazy laugh here*

Here I will post pics of the DOTW (Divas of the Week)... outfits on the web I found absolutely awesome...


First up is a pic of Lexy from Beautylicious Fashionista. I loved her use of the cargo skinny pant. It prompted me to go and look for a pair... all of which were out of my price range.


Second, is Gabi from Young, Fat, and Fabulous.  She is wearing a blazer from Faith21 I deperately wanted to add to my closet but feared that it would not fit well on my arms. She was in almost all Faith21 and it worked so well... LOVE IT!!



Third is my dear friend Samantha from Lips, Hips & FATshion Tips With Stiletto Siren. This dress is amazing... and the color on her is also... amazing. I missed this dress until today... but all the same... I'm glad I saw it!! Way to go, bestie

 
Now, its on to Allison from Curvy Girl Chic... This dress... those shoes... all adorable... I love the mary janes... but with that dress she looks like a real life babydoll...


Last but most definately not least... is Alissa from Stylish Curves. This jumpsuit... no words can describe how awesome it is and how much I wish I had seen it first. But I doubt I would look half as good as she does.


These are my pics... did you see any great outfits this week? Let me know I would love to check them out.

Also, if you're pic is above and you don't want it included in this post... let me know and I will promptly remove...

~besitos~

1 comment:

Carmella said...

Two ladies with the Miu Miu mary janes from F21! Uuuugggh I'm so sad I missed them :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails