Sunday, September 19, 2010

DOTW: Falling for your style

Now that the weather is starting to cool down and things are beginning to look rather crisp and the leaves are falling from the trees, other bloggers are bringing out their great fall pieces and playing with them.... and for that I am happy because it has given me some great ideas on looks I want to try...

First up is Anika from Sweetfaced Style blog. If you're a blogger you've probably been contacted by her to be a interviewed on her blog. I love her style and since she makes so much of her clothing, it makes it that much more awesome. Well, in my love for leopard, olive and wedges... are you even surprised she made it on my list this week?


Next up on my list is the ever amazing Beth from Pretty in Plus. I loved this the moment I saw it. The first time she wore it I was in love and enamored with the way she created this from on of her hubby's old tees. I think that to take something so ordinary and turn it so fab... LOVE IT!!!


The days you dress up is amazing for self esteem. But its even better when people notice and give you a thumbs up. I gave my friend Court from Loving  the Reflection a thumbs up when I saw her on the day she dressed up for completion of some training. I especially love the print of the dress and all the accessories she combined go complete her look...


The next pick is because I loved the boots, the hat, and the general simpleness of her look but how it still looks so trendy and fatshionable. That and the fat that her clothing/shoe collection kills me. If you haven't checked out Cesilia from Style Remixx... today is the day for you to find some inspiration from this fabulous fashionable diva... I could and would wear this entire outfit...



Now that I'm onto my final Diva of the week... it is because she and the diva before her are most like outfits I would replicate... My most favorite part about her outfit is that she threw on the red jacket... how could you not love that amazing pop of color? Jules of Boom Boom Pow is giving me a punch in the gut of fabulous trendy fashion.


Are there any fashionable divas you felt deserved to be on this list? If so, leave the link to their fabulous self in my comments...

~besitos~

6 comments:

Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

oh my goodness, thank you so much! you are too kind!! I love this feature, and I love your other pics too :) sending you lots of love! xx Anika

Anonymous said...

Loving your picks as usual, you picked some fabulously stylish women.

Bethamint said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! <3

2manycupcakes said...

Excellent choice of ladies! They all have amazing style.

http://2manycupcakes.blogspot.com/

The Buxom and The Beautiful said...

Love these chicks! 3 new blogs to read now.

The Buxom and The Beautiful said...

Love these chicks! 3 new blogs to read now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails