Tuesday, September 21, 2010

DOTD: Trendy Superhero

In a few of my most recent posts my outfits have not been what I originally planned my outfit to be.  I would plan it out during the evening and then in the morning it would either not work or not be anything I would wear. Today was another of those days. I was going to wear a Torrid denim zipper dress with these crochet footless tights… believe me when I say… it looked a horrific mess… the holes in the tights had fat going through and made it look like I had bubbles coming through. That was not going to be sexy or cute on anyone’s style-dar. So I regrouped.

Now I should also mention that I am the kind of person who has to wear her new clothes the instant she gets them and I have been trying to avoid that. So yesterday I received my ASOS Curve lace panel leggings and although I wanted to wait on wearing them… they were sitting on my dresser as I had not put them away… so it was easy access. Now I want to take a moment here and thank the good  people of ASOS for allowing they’re US customers free shipping, because if not for that, I would not have been able to get these amazing leggings. Now the next thing was trying to decide what to wear with it. So I tried my pink ASOS t-shirt dress and then the shoe thing was a problem. So I traded it for my white t-shirt dress and then that made me think of zebra booties… so that is how I came to wear this outfit… this outfit makes me feel super duper trendy… Like a Trendy SuperHero… I’m here to save the world from untrendiness… okay corny but it sounded cute in my head…

Outfit Breakdown:
T-shirt Dress: ASOS Curve
Lace Panel Leggings: ASOS Curve
Lace-back Vest: Sizes to Fit
Zebra Booties: ShoeDazzle
Bangles: Torrid & Lane Bryant
Red Ring & Earrings: Beauty Supply

What do you think?
(by the way... did you notice my pop of color is my ring?)

 ~besitos~




Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails