Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Shop Size 12! Shoes in YOUR size!!!

You may recall a while back I went to a trunk show and wrote an article on Examiner.com about a shoe store ownwer in Maryland who offered proroducts be fashionable divas who wore above a size 10...
Read the article here... My Size 12 Trunk shoe show at Metamorphosis Boutique

Now the day has come that many of my readers have been waiting... she has an online store. I'm happy to be the first Fatshion blogger to let everyone know about this... so what are you waiting for?

Shop Size 12!


My favorite pair from the website...

4 comments:

Cara said...

oh fun i wear a size 10 and up depending on the shoe

:)

Unknown said...

Those are some fierce shoes!!

Brenda Jean said...

Another thing I like about your blog, you are inclusive and always thinking about how to make your readers more fashionable WITH you -- not just showing off yourself!

Cara said...

oh fun i wear a size 10 and up depending on the shoe

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails