Friday, September 24, 2010

Finding Fashion Inspiration Everywhere #5: 7 days

Whenever I want to get mellow I listen to the same song over and over on repeat. Its so hot this song and I can't get enough of it.



This video made me want to desparately wear a fedora. The problem is everytime I tried and lookied in the mirror, I felt like I was trying too hard. But I said... what is fashion if not an opportunity to try new things.

So I wasn't going to do a post. But yesterdays outfit made me so happy. For a moment I forgot that its been almost a week that I've had this migraine. The relief is temprorary and I then returns to show me that I am not in control of the pain. The last time this happened, I ended up in the hospital for a week. I have a feeling all these bad things are happening to me because something really good is going to happen soon... Please let that be the reason...

on to the outfit..

Outfit Breakdown:
Yellow tank: Dots
Gray tank: Wal-mart
Gray vest: Faith21 (Forever 21)
Skirt: Faith21
Shoes: Old Navy
Earrings: Wal-mart
Fedora: Target (men's section)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you're getting temporary relief from your migraines and hopefully you'll soon get some permanent relief. As always, sending best wishes your way and I hope things look up for you soon.

BTW, the Fedora is hottttt, I love that you took a small risk and went for it because it definitely completes this outfit. (I'm going to have to try the long skirt look).

Simple Beauty said...

You gotta go through the storm to reach the mountain.

The best will come to you.

Ashley said...

Love the Fedora! I can never pull them off, but you seriously rock it! I love the whole look too! Yellow is a gorgeous colour on you!

Brenda Jean said...

You did the damn thing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails