Friday, September 24, 2010

Finding Fashion Inspiration Everywhere #5: 7 days

Whenever I want to get mellow I listen to the same song over and over on repeat. Its so hot this song and I can't get enough of it.



This video made me want to desparately wear a fedora. The problem is everytime I tried and lookied in the mirror, I felt like I was trying too hard. But I said... what is fashion if not an opportunity to try new things.

So I wasn't going to do a post. But yesterdays outfit made me so happy. For a moment I forgot that its been almost a week that I've had this migraine. The relief is temprorary and I then returns to show me that I am not in control of the pain. The last time this happened, I ended up in the hospital for a week. I have a feeling all these bad things are happening to me because something really good is going to happen soon... Please let that be the reason...

on to the outfit..

Outfit Breakdown:
Yellow tank: Dots
Gray tank: Wal-mart
Gray vest: Faith21 (Forever 21)
Skirt: Faith21
Shoes: Old Navy
Earrings: Wal-mart
Fedora: Target (men's section)



Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails