Wednesday, September 01, 2010

DOTD: My Torrid affair

Okay, to bring you into the title, I have a love/hate relationship with Torrid. I have bought items that I am non to pleased with... and I have bought others that I absolutely adore. So I can say the last two Torrid dresses have made me think they are taking the customer's concerns to heart. This dress below I bought on a whim as its colorful and it was 50% off. I figured if I ended up hating it, I could always cut it up or just wear it with blazers. So the last few days have been a whirlwind. Monday: I was extremely hungover and unable to function. Tuesday: my Preschooler returned to school and I had some household things to accomplish. So last night before bed I told myself, I was going to get dressed up today... even if it killed me. Here is the result.

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Torrid
Cardigan: Faith21
Shoes: Old Navy
Earrings: Beauty Supply




What do you think?!!

~besitos~
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails