Wednesday, September 01, 2010

DOTD: My Torrid affair

Okay, to bring you into the title, I have a love/hate relationship with Torrid. I have bought items that I am non to pleased with... and I have bought others that I absolutely adore. So I can say the last two Torrid dresses have made me think they are taking the customer's concerns to heart. This dress below I bought on a whim as its colorful and it was 50% off. I figured if I ended up hating it, I could always cut it up or just wear it with blazers. So the last few days have been a whirlwind. Monday: I was extremely hungover and unable to function. Tuesday: my Preschooler returned to school and I had some household things to accomplish. So last night before bed I told myself, I was going to get dressed up today... even if it killed me. Here is the result.

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Torrid
Cardigan: Faith21
Shoes: Old Navy
Earrings: Beauty Supply




What do you think?!!

~besitos~

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that dress! It's so colorful. Beautiful!

Courtney said...

I love, love, love seeing you in so many bright colors! You look gorgeous!

Erika Jewel said...

CAYOOTE!!! I love the color and that purple cardi sets it off!

L said...

You look gorgeous! I love this outfit, can I have it?! So many colors, and they all work so beautifully together, werk it girlfriend!

<3

Jamie said...

Love the dress, you look hot!

Unknown said...

Those colors REALLY suit you! Wow! You look like you are glowing - I love that combo with the purple vest. Beautiful!

- Sarah from Return to Sender

Dee O. said...

such a cute outfit!!! that dress looks great on you, i love it!

feel free to check out my blog:
www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The dress is beautiful! It's nice to see some colors at Torrid again!

http://www.blogtobealive.com

Eight For A Wish said...

What do I think?! Well. First off, that dress suits you so bloody well it's unreal! Secondly, I love the purple shrug/waistcoat, I think it looks fab. Is the purple as rich as it looks?
Devon xx
www.fat-nurse.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails