Thursday, September 09, 2010

Giving Inspiration to others...



So if you've read my blog (and not only looked at the pictures) you would know that I didn't feel like myself for a bit there. And not to mention I was fashionally blocked and it was making me nuts. So now I have all these ideas and I can't wear them fast enough. So this morning I awoke with this need to create a olive and coral outfit. Well, when my friend Amanda from Necessary Imperfections wanted some inspiration I decided to "lend" her this idea. As I still have not found a great olive jacket this look is a ways off for me. I knew she had the asos curve jeggings so I thought maybe she could pull it off or a similiar look with different colors. If you do a coral/olive look, please please link me to the post...

~besitos~

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I will be shopping this weekend and I hope to pull something together. I love the look of Olive and Coral. Never thought of it. :)

Krissey said...

I love this the coral and dark green does looks nice! (via) @Amanda :)

Carmella said...

Coral is one of my favorite colors even though I don't own anything coral colored LOL. This shit look though :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails