Thursday, December 09, 2010

DOTD: The Office Wasn't Ready For ME!!

Today I am super duper exhausted. I am doing a lot at work and my day has ended at almost 10pm on the last 2 days. I have missed so much of my kids this week its not even funny. But this is what I signed on for, a hectic job that has a lot of responsibility and stress.

Anyway, there isn’t much I can talk about on here that isn’t about work and wouldn’t bore you to tears. So I will just post today’s outfit and hope that all is well with my readers. Because I haven’t said it in a while, but I appreciate each and every one of you who takes the time to stop by and especially when you take an extra moment to leave a comment. You have no idea how that little thing makes a day that I want to hide under my desk, just a little bit better. What makes your day better?

Today’s outfit is me being comfortable after 2 days of hosiery and stilettos. I wanted to be comfy but feel trendy. You can tell that no on in the office knows anything about OTK boots because they all stopped when they saw me this morning… like… OMG!! Is she wearing those boots to work?!! Lol… I don’t care, I am covered up and I don’t look trashy, so what is the problem? What do you think?

Outfit Breakdown:
Striped button down: Wal-mart
Skinny Jeans: Torrid
OTK Boots: Torrid
Bracelets: Torrid
Necklace: NY Street Fair
Earrings: Wal-mart





Can I just say hubby is getting darn good at the picture taking thing... atleast in my opinion :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! This is totally something I'd rock myself. I love that you can wear jeans in your office! Sign me up :)

Unknown said...

*sizzle* I likes i likes. Like nik said I would totally wear this myself. You are giving the kids fashion honey!!!!!!

Stiletto Siren said...

Very cute really like the SWAK vest and the boots are killer!
xoxo
S

FrauTech said...

Have really loved your outfits since you started working again, it's like it helps you to be even more creative. And loved the pink tights and pencil skirt from last time and think it's great you have a boss that you can share ideas with and who inspires you as well.

Anonymous said...

No-one in your office knew about otk boots... haha! That made my day. I am always amused by clothing or silhouettes that are all over the fat/shionista blogs, but still seem alien to most people in real life. Good outfit today!

Ms.Diva said...

I have those OTK boots in black from torrid! They are so comfy. I plan on getting them in brown! Great look!

Related Posts with Thumbnails