Thursday, December 02, 2010

OOTD: A Ginormous Hot Mess

Okay... as you can see from the title... I am NOT feeling this outfit today. I think it has too much going on. And I was running late and just needed to leave. But I wanted to take pictures so you can see that yes... I do not always get it right...

I'm also in a persnickety mood today because I'm not sleeping well... This week needs to end soon before I turn into a dragon and start ripping off heads... seriously... I'm that irritable.

Outfit Breakdown:
Jacket: no clue (really old)
Top: Lane Bryant
Belt: Torrid
Pants: New York & Company
Shoes: Michael Shannon (Off Broadway Shoes)



10 comments:

Amanda said...

I like this look. It is classy and business ready.

ThicknGorgeouz Mayra said...

Yolanda, I like the outfit. Personally, I'd make just a few minor changes. I think you can go with out the cardigan top, it cuts you off because your white top is longer than the cardigan. I think a cardigan the length of your top will slim you and make you look a lot more evenly proportioned. Too much grey for my taste, I think you can prob lose the belt, or next time add a skinny belt...just my two cents :) You still look fab and I love the shoes :) xoxo Mayra
http://thickngorgeouz.blogspot.com

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

I like it. I agree with thickngorgeouz, you need to loose the cardi, maybe get you some sexy librarian esq readers and do a loose bun, REOW ! lol but seriously the only thing missing is a SMILE! <3

Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

I`m with Amanda sweetheart, I think you look so hot! very chic! and I love the colours and the belt. hope you get some good sleep soon honey. thinking of you <3

lalaG said...

I am a fan of the outfit. I rally like the pop of color with the shoes. I can live without the sweater....but it still looks nice with it

Unknown said...

Yes... I agree that the jacket has to go... but this shirt is sooooo frumpy without a jacket... that it needs something over it. and it needs a belt... Next time I think I know how I will wear it... because I will redo this outfit and make it work ;)

Unknown said...

i have to say i truly love your outfits!! i enjoy them everytime i know i don't comment a lot but i love them!!! :)

Jan said...

That looks very cute!
http://justjenesequa.blogspot.com/
Jan εϊз

Menopauseprincess said...

Aw hon, even a thoroughbred stumbles sometimes. You're still beautiful.

Menopauseprincess said...

Aw hon, even a thoroughbred stumbles sometimes. You're still beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails