Wednesday, December 29, 2010

DOTD: WeLoveColors, Teal we die!!

So yesterday you may recall I said I wanted to wear my teal tights but I had no idea how to wear them. Well, I was watching TV and caught a glimpse of an outfit that was just right for wearing my tights. I have to admit. I feel great today with the makeup and tights and accessories. I think outfits like today during the winter... make this season a bit more bearable.

So I pulled out my WeLoveColors tights in teal, my Forever21+ black/white skirt, my black turtleneck & booties and made these outfit work. I really like how it turned out. I added a teal-esque eyeshadow look and necklace to bring it all together. I think this is far more outside of my box than last winter by many strides. What do you think?

**Don't forget to sign up for my giveaway**







~besitos~

6 comments:

garichild said...

I love the outfit!

Anonymous said...

I like this look mucho mas. I am always drawn to simple, classic looks with a twist and this definitely fits the bill.

Amanda said...

OMG is that the faith 21 skirt and blue tights I see!!! LOVE IT!

Stiletto Siren said...

Love that skirt!
xoxo
S

Luvvi said...

Skirts fab!

cheeky rose said...

Love the look, you look great.
Happy New Year

Related Posts with Thumbnails