Monday, December 13, 2010

My weekend in fashion…

I had a birthday party to attend and I also had to run errands this weekend. I totally intended to post this yesterday but the thought of touching my laptop actually made me “quiver” *Kim Kozak voice* lol…

I still am too exhausted to really want to do a lot of typing but I will give you the background for both outfits. One is my Saturday run around outfit… Its my first SWAK signature cardigan look. I have it in other colors and plan to try other looks and wraps. I love it… its so soft and the wrap is super long and I can wrap myself TWICE… that is awesome… I teamed it with my Forever21+ leggings. So many people seem to either hate or be afraid of their leggings because of the quality issues they’ve had in the past. But I found with these leggings… for $6.50. If they rip (which none of them have) then I won’t die. I can just go buy some more. I also did the socks and booties look and I expect not everyone will love this.

IMG_0236

IMG_0229IMG_0043

IMG_0241 IMG_0144    

IMG_0234 

So then later that night I got to wear my one shoulder dress to my good friend Kejauana’s birthday party. It was a purple & black party. So I wore purple and hubby wore black.  I decided to pair that with my glitter shoes, body glitter, and silver accessories. I know I have a pooch in the photos. I actually have on shapewear but I was super bloated that day… so… no way to get past it… I’ll survive. Still love love love this dress.

IMG_0018-1   

 IMG_0019-1 

IMG_0026-1 IMG_0027-1

And isn’t my hubby wubby handsome? I love this man so much!!!

IMG_0015-1IMG_0017-1

11 comments:

Amanda said...

Love that purple dress. It looks great on you. Way to be able to rock a one shoulder!

Nyla Coils said...

Where did you get the leopard print booties from!!!!

lalaG said...

im in love with the booties! and the purple dress! Fierce!

SingleMamaRants said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the dress! I want it! You look good mama. Tell the husband he handsome too.

Unknown said...

You are rockin those leopard booties! Hot! And that dress is so cute!! Your husband looks sharp too! :)

SingleMamaRants said...

Btw I'm @mamachickx4 I am about to subcribe to ur blog to keep up with fashion cause I need a wardrobe make over asap..LOL..

None said...

You seem to favor a lot of the same colors I do. I always like to see what you're wearing. Love both the pink and the purple in this post. And yes, your husband is cute!

Anna said...

I love both of these outfits. In one word, FIERCE!

http://bargainfatshionista.blogspot.com

Brenda Jean said...

You look great, Yoli. Thanks for showing us your life so candidly.

Unknown said...

you look smoking hot! so glamorous!!

Nyla Coils said...

Where did you get the leopard print booties from!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails