Wednesday, December 15, 2010

DOTD: Business Chic in the Office

How do I begin today’s post? First, this is not what I originally intended to wear. I was going to wear this lime green shirt with navy everything else… which I thought would look hot… then the realization of how thin all the materials where… and I quickly got the hell over that. And then I tried to do this outfit with my turtle neck, but it appears my neck is smaller then it was previously… and I just don’t like how stretched out the neck looked. So… the outfit got tweaked and the final result is below. I know it looks remarkably like another outfit (see it here), but I like how this one turned out… I hope BJ enjoys it as much as I do.

I had something else that I had tried to remember because I wanted to discuss it on my blog… and just now I have an advanced case of CRS… and my mind is a blank…so… what’s on your mind?

Outfit Breakdown:
Sweater: Merona (Target)
Vest: City Chic
Scarf: Target (came with another sweater)
Pants: New York & Co
Denim Boots: ebay (seller: metronomestudios)
Leopard Earrings: Beauty Supply

**Please note: I have no idea what is going on with this hair in these pictures... it didn't look like that when I got to work...








Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails