Wednesday, December 15, 2010

DOTD: Business Chic in the Office

How do I begin today’s post? First, this is not what I originally intended to wear. I was going to wear this lime green shirt with navy everything else… which I thought would look hot… then the realization of how thin all the materials where… and I quickly got the hell over that. And then I tried to do this outfit with my turtle neck, but it appears my neck is smaller then it was previously… and I just don’t like how stretched out the neck looked. So… the outfit got tweaked and the final result is below. I know it looks remarkably like another outfit (see it here), but I like how this one turned out… I hope BJ enjoys it as much as I do.

I had something else that I had tried to remember because I wanted to discuss it on my blog… and just now I have an advanced case of CRS… and my mind is a blank…so… what’s on your mind?

Outfit Breakdown:
Sweater: Merona (Target)
Vest: City Chic
Scarf: Target (came with another sweater)
Pants: New York & Co
Denim Boots: ebay (seller: metronomestudios)
Leopard Earrings: Beauty Supply

**Please note: I have no idea what is going on with this hair in these pictures... it didn't look like that when I got to work...








3 comments:

FrauTech said...

Love it! I've been trying to figure out how to incorporate scarves into my wardrobe. But it doesn't get all that cold here, so even with winter upon us I'm worried it won't quite look right. Or since I sit in the office most of the day that's a strange place to wear a scarf. But maybe I'm overthinking it?

Thicker Than Your Average Girl said...

I like it =] you look great

Brenda Jean said...

Well I do like it! I hate days like that where nothing is really working for you (especially how you imagined it would come together). Definite improvement!

Related Posts with Thumbnails