Monday, December 27, 2010

DOTD: Summertime memories

Today, I decided to pull something out of my closet that I haven’t worn since summertime… and try to put a winter spin on it. Since Christmas is gone, I want to play with more colors as I mentally prepare myself for spring (hey… don’t judge my winter denial)…

I will wish my readers a happy holiday, just in case you missed the youtube video I posted… so… belated Merry Christmas!!

I’m not going out this year for new years (seriously… no money left… but my kids are happy). I got a new ipod touch, so my youtube videos will be more frequent (I hope)

Anyway… on to the outfit (as you can see the holiday laziness has set in and I am completely lethargic)… I wore this torrid dress that you may recall from this post (see here) and put a white turtle neck (Curve Appeal Consignment) and white tights (Silkies) underneath to see how it would look… I don’t know how I feel about it. I matched my Forever21 Oxfords to the belt that came with the dress and threw on some large yellow hoops. I think I would have liked this better with a purple turtleneck & tights… What do you think?
IMG_0242
IMG_0287 IMG_0222
 IMG_0226

Updated photo: I changed into purple tights... I like it better this way!!!
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails