Tuesday, January 26, 2010

OOTD/DOTD: Monday and Tuesday

So yesterday, I was having a seriously bad hair day... but I think my outfit was cute. I also wasn't a big fan of my makeup yesterday either. I think I went a little too blue. The problem I'm having is that I don't have that natural sunlight to help with my makeup. So when I come into the building under these horrible flourescent lights, it makes my makeup look too bright... and then it over powers my face. Atleast that is my opinion. So here is my OOTD for Monday:




Now today... I am feeling much better about EVERYTHING... I love my outfit. I love my makeup, and I think my hair is cute considering tomorrow I will be rocking my new style.  FanTASTIC Tuesday DOTD (Diva of the Day):





Sorry the full body pictures aren't more clear and detailed. But my hubby hasn't mastered the art of photography as of yet.

Important SIDENOTE:
If you are a fan of Maybelline... or if you just like the gleam my lips have on both days... you have to know that Walgreen's & Rite-Aid Pharmacies are having a 40% off Maybelline Sale. On both days I am wearing 2 layers of Maybelline.

Monday: Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss in Broadway Bronse (315), and over that Maybelline Shine Sensational Lip Gloss in Peach Sorbet (05)
Tuesday: Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss in Touch of Toffee (255), and over that Maybelline Shine Sensational Lip Gloss in Peach Sorbet (05)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a lovely cocoa diva but honeybabe, I am screaming about that blue halloween eyeshadow, no more ever ever under any light please. Do Navy, if you must do blue, with a little shimmer, but no ma'am on that powder blue from the 70's no ma'am. Your outfit is hawt! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails