Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yesterday and Today - MOTD

You know I love my makeup!!!! Well, since I am working from home yesterday, today, and possibly tomorrow. I find myself being more creative in my makeup than with my outfits. So from this day forward, I will have new acronyms. OOTD will still mean Outfit of the Day. MOTD will now mean Makeup of the Day. And when I feel I have done it completely from Head to Toe... DOTD will mean Diva of the Day... I thought you would like that. So yesterday here is how I completed my face:

Face
  • Concealer: Combination Mary Kay/Motives
  • Foundation: Bare Escentuals
Eyes
  • Eye Base: Motives
  • Eyeshadow: light purple, dark purple, and black from the Sephora Ultimate Blockbuster Palette
  • Lid Eyeliner: Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner in Purple
  • Bottom Eyeliner: Milani Color Brilliance Eye Pencil 04 Purple
  • Mascara: Almay Intense Mascara Play Up 300% 021 Purple Amethyst
Lips
  • 1st Coat: NYX Goddess of the Night Lipgloss in Hot Fudge
  • 2nd Coat: Milani Buzz Worthy Lipgloss in Bee Have







And then there is today... Pretty in Pink :)
Face
  • Concealer: Combination Mary Kay/Motives
  • Foundation: Bare Escentuals
Brows
  • Revlon Defining Eye Pencil in Buff
  • Revlon Brow Fantasy Pencil & Gel in Dark Brown

Eyes

  • Eye Base: Motives
  • Eyeshadow: White from CoverGirl Firecracker Eye Enhancers Trio, CoverGirl Knock Out Pink, and Nicka K NK HD Eyeshadow #3025 (Fuschia)
  • Lid Eyeliner: Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner in Purple
  • Bottom Eyeliner: Milani Color Brilliance Eye Pencil 04 Purple & Rimmel Purple Passion Eye Pencil
  • Mascara: Almay Intense Mascara Play Up 300% 021 Purple Amethyst
Lips

  •  1st Coat: Sephora Lipgloss in Sugar & Spice
  • 2nd Coat: Too Faced Mirror Shine Lipgloss













 As always... opinions are welcome. I like to know if you think I need to change anything... also... I love to try out new colors. If you have a combination of colors you would like to see... let me know and I will play and see what I can do. Thanks.




1 comment:

I BLEED PINK said...

Love the colorful eye shadow choices!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails