Sunday, August 01, 2010

2fer One Review: An Oreo cookie dipped in jam

Q: What's black, white, and red all over?
A: An Oreo cookie dipped in jam!!!


Yeah that joke has about a million different answers... but this is the best G-rated version. So yesterday I wore black skinny jeans, black lace vest, and white top with my red ballerina flats. I also had on these super cute earrings that were black dipped in red paint... no closeup pic... but super cute...


Outfit Breakdown:
 Black Lace Vest: Sizes to Fit
White Top: Dorothy Perkins
Black Skinny Jeans: She's Got Curves
Red Flats: Payless Shoes
Earrings: Icings


Sizes to Fit Black Lace Vest - The vest is a polyester blend but its stretchy and cute and fun... I really enjoyed wearing it... and next time I will definately wear with some color. But its a great piece to have in your closet regardless... there are so many ways you could wear it...


She's Got Curves Black Skinny Jeans - These jeans are in the same family as the purple ones that I wore a week or so ago. Equally comfortable. I have a bit more room in these as I've been sick and have lost a bit of weight. But doesn't change my absolute love of these skinnies. I think that skinnies will forever be my "official" jeans... cause I love how I feel, move, and look in them.

¿Que Piensas?!! (what do you think?)

~besitos~
QueenDiva

7 comments:

Krissey said...

I loveeeeee this outfit! And it does look like you lost a lot of weight! :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I have the same vest. I got it from a store called Tick Tock in New York. I usually pair it with a purple top but have been thinking about finding other shirts that would go well with it.
Anyway, I love this outfit, I love the classic black and white with a touch of red.

acceptingallofme.blogspot.com

cheeky rose said...

great outfit love the pop of colour from your shoes

Malou said...

I think uoi look fantastic. Super cute ;o)

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

I really like it :) super comfy looking yet so fab!!! You should post pics of what you wore to the house the other day that was cute too! <3

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

I really like it :) super comfy looking yet so fab!!! You should post pics of what you wore to the house the other day that was cute too! <3

kris said...

I loveeeeee this outfit! And it does look like you lost a lot of weight! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails