Monday, August 23, 2010

I Want It So Badly: STF Ity Sash Contrast Dress

As you can see I spend a great deal of my day looking on the internet for great style I can bring to my readers and for things I would get if I wasn't excrutiatingly broke...
Today I fell onto the Sizes to Fit website and this dress is one of those dresses that changes your whole mood. I honestly fell in love with the purple one (no surprise) but then the longer I looked at the site the black with red sash kept talking to me as well. Which would mean I would need it in two colors. Well, if you decide to purchase this... remember to use the discount code: DDT0910 (10% off your purchase)

How would you wear it? And which color would you choose?




$19.99

2 comments:

Lexy of BeautyFash said...

Thanks for sharing the link! The clothes on this site look great AND are reasonably priced... my kinda shopping! :)

Lexy of BeautyFash

Anonymous said...

I love that purple! Also since I get your side in my feeder I hadn't seen your new design until now, looks great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails