Wednesday, August 11, 2010

DOTD: Imitation = Flattery

So I found an OOTD post on youtube the other day and I really liked the look, so I reproduced it with my own pieces. I hope the person with this video knows that I really liked it and only duplicated it because I really liked the pieces she pulled together. Here is the video:



The best part about her outfit and mine is the pockets... I really really love the pockets.



Outfit Breakdown:
White tank: Just My Size
Sparkle sweater: Torrid
Tweed skirt: Faith21
Oxford Booties: Bumper (Alloy shoes)
Belt: Came with something (don't remember what though)
Earrings: Beauty Supply

What do you think? Did I do her outfit justice?

~besitos~

4 comments:

Stiletto Siren said...

Very cute love the skirt!
xoxo
Stiletto

Maria said...

her outfit is cute, but I must admit I love your take on it. That skirt is too too cute.

cheeky rose said...

I love how you are willing to challenge your sense of style, not staid, not conforming and always willing to challenge yourself, yet again you have done it girl

Unknown said...

Ladies thanks for the compliments... I was sure of this outfit but I felt if there was ever a way and time to wear that skirt now was it. I bought it a while ago from Faith21 and never wore it because I wasn't sure how... I love that this turned out well... even if it doesn't get worn again... I have this wonderful record of cuteness...

Related Posts with Thumbnails