Sunday, August 08, 2010

She's Got Curves Review: Part of the Romper Room Gang

I was doing Lo Quiero Ahora's for all the retailers that I love but one of my retailers doesn't have anything new that I don't already own - She's Got Curves... so I decided to review other piece of hers that I had yet to review. This time it was a capri romper that I had previously indicated that I wanted. Well, I have no other rompers. Haven't had a romper since my mother was dressing me. I have always felt it wasn't the best fashion statement for me. But I think I may have been too quick to judge.



Reasons why rompers are great:
  1. Super comfortable
  2. One piece - so accessorizing & matching is fairly easy
  3. One of the easiest outfits to make work

With that said... I don't have anything bad to say about these...

What do you think?
Other pieces are from:
belt: Re/Dress NYC
shoes: Fredericks of Hollywood
earrings & ring: Beauty Supply


~besitos~
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails