Sunday, August 08, 2010

She's Got Curves Review: Part of the Romper Room Gang

I was doing Lo Quiero Ahora's for all the retailers that I love but one of my retailers doesn't have anything new that I don't already own - She's Got Curves... so I decided to review other piece of hers that I had yet to review. This time it was a capri romper that I had previously indicated that I wanted. Well, I have no other rompers. Haven't had a romper since my mother was dressing me. I have always felt it wasn't the best fashion statement for me. But I think I may have been too quick to judge.



Reasons why rompers are great:
  1. Super comfortable
  2. One piece - so accessorizing & matching is fairly easy
  3. One of the easiest outfits to make work

With that said... I don't have anything bad to say about these...

What do you think?
Other pieces are from:
belt: Re/Dress NYC
shoes: Fredericks of Hollywood
earrings & ring: Beauty Supply


~besitos~

6 comments:

Maria said...

I'm still on the fence about rompers. I like them on other people, but I don't know if I'd like it on me. This might be a stupid thing to bring up, but I think it's the whole going to restroom thing that bothers me.

Anyway, witht that said, I do like the way you wore it. I love pink, so I'm all for the pop of color with the black.

Kristel Knows said...

Fabulous and fierce, you really pull it off!!

cheeky rose said...

Not sure I would were rompers, my friend is desparetly trying to get me into one, but you look great, you certainly know how to challenge the norm

Malou said...

Uh la la.. I like that very much. You look great ;o)

http://malou-welovecurves.blogspot.com/

Kheira said...

I love this outfit! xoxo :)

Brenda Jean said...

OMG. I LOVE THIS. TO DIE.

Related Posts with Thumbnails