Tuesday, August 03, 2010

DOTD: Accidental 1950s Soccer Mom

Today I wore one of my favorite dresses. I love it cause it is like a 1950s wrap dress. I have this dress in pink also and need to figure out the right pair of shoes to wear it with it. I got this dress eons ago from Curvy Girl Clothing, but I love love love this purchase.

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Curvy Girl Clothing
Shoes: Literal Gemini Giveaway
Earrings: Beauty Supply


Here is my makeup video to go along with this look...

 

What do you think?!!

~besitos~
QueenDiva

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually LOVE the entire look. I think this dress is perfect for your body! And the makeup looks really pretty.

Kristel Knows said...

very beautiful dress, you look smashin' :)

Courtney said...

Wow. You look amazing in that dress! So chic!

Loving The Reflection

Goody said...

this is a really great look...you can never go wrong with a wrap!

and i love the color

Unknown said...

That dress is very flattering on you! Love it!

Unknown said...

Ladies I appreciate all the support. I know now more than ever, I will never get rid of this dress...

Totally Inspired said...

.. and if you ever decide to put it in a giveaway bag.. just call me and I will take it right off your hands, lol.. I LOVE IT AND YOU LOOK FAB!

Anna said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit. You look so cute!

Wait.. I mean... you should definitely give it away. To me. Immediately. So terrible ;)

http://bargainfatshionista.blogspot.com

GFS said...

This dress is freaking awesome on you! I loveth it!

Sabrina said...

Beautiful! And it is super flattering on you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails