Wednesday, August 25, 2010

OOTD (yesterday): My love of dots... polka dots that is

I have a local consignment shop that caters to plus sizes and I haven't visited in a while and it was bothering me. So I stopped by and found some of the best blazers in the universe... I figure that should extend my summer wardrobe into fall by just throwing a blazer over it.

Yesterday was a bit rainy and not chilly but  breezy. So it was a perfect day to cover my arms. I finally was able to wear my great blazer. I have some others I can't wait to place on the blog... but this is my favorite. If you are a reader in the Maryland area... please visit..

Curve Appeal

8258 Veterans Hwy
Millersville, MD 21108
(410) 987-1623

Outfit Breakdown:
Top: Wal-Mart
Jacket: Curve Appeal
Skinny Jeans: Torrid
Ballerina flats: ?????
Ring: Torrid
Earrings: Wal-mart

**Side note: Torrid is having a 50% Clearance Sale... and skinny jeans are in the mix... rush on over and get some!!!


~besitos~

4 comments:

Alissa said...

I love that pink blazer. I need that in my life.

Brenda Jean said...

CUTE blazer, I like the way you styled it. I also like the new blog layout.

L said...

That blazer is hot!! And you look gorgeous in it! :D

Out of curiosity what size do they go up to?

<3

Haiku It Out said...

CUTE blazer, I like the way you styled it. I also like the new blog layout.

Related Posts with Thumbnails