Monday, August 16, 2010

Lucie Lu Review: Ladylike with Ruffled Feathers

Wanted to review this dress last week… and all the pictures came out… lacking that something. So I was awokened this morning by my beautiful construction worker alarm clock (seriously getting old) and decided I was going to make these pictures work. I love the dress but I guess my mood last week was destroying the DIVA effect I was going for… lol

So the dress is this one…


Which can be found here at Lucie Lu for $68.00
So below you will find additional pics of me in the dress. What I will say is this dress makes you look like you put up an effort without any effort at all. I love the ruffle and the mixed colors. I completed this look with silver & black jewelry and ruffle booties (from Dots). I felt it kept the look low key but at the same time extra flirty. I also have on mesh undies (I know… TMI) which gives you a feeling of complete breezy-ness…
This dress is the perfect addition to any wardrobe…


So head on over to Lucie Lu and check out what they have... beat me to the punch...
What do you think of this dress?

~besitos~
QueenDiva

13 comments:

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

I LOVE IT!!! It looks so fun and flirty not to mention super duper comfy!!! You look MAHVAHLOUS DAHLING!!! <#

Unknown said...

love it too :) it looks so nice on you!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! You look great!

Carmella said...

I totally get what you're saying when you say this dress makes it look like you tried put effort into, like you meticulously created this look. Great dress!

iHEARTfatshion

cheeky rose said...

you have done the dress justice, looks better on you than on the model. Note to self must get some real life models.

Tashua said...

This dress looks nice on you. I love the up-do with the dress as well!

http://plushdivas.blogspot.com

pearlslaceandruffles said...

That dress looks like it was made for you! I really like the colors! xoxo

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

Deb Darling said...

Love this dress on you and when you mentioned you would be reviewing an outfit from Lucie Lu, I checked them out because I hadn't heard of them. There are several outfits I am loving on their site, and am happy to see they ship to Canada!!! Thanks so much Diva!! Really killer boots with the dress, love them too.

Kenyetta said...

adorable!

Unknown said...

The dress looks adorable!

Stiletto Siren said...

Love this dress, looks fab on you!
xoxo
S

Bianca C said...

This dress looks so nice, and I love the booties with it.

Tashua said...

This dress looks nice on you. I love the up-do with the dress as well!

http://plushdivas.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails