Tuesday, August 10, 2010

DOTD: Coral Sea Navy Battle

So I think that after yesterday's down post, today's post MUST be more brilliant and bright. So... here is an OOTD... It took everything in me to get these pictures done today... but I think it was necessary in order to help repair my mood.

So in my daily magazine flippage, I've been spotting tons of navy with coral. And I kept saying I would do it and would never get around to it. So as I wisely heard from Stiletto Siren the other day, dress for the job I want. I've heard this saying a billion times but I have NEVER utilized this philosophy while unemployed. Usually I look for jobs in my pajamas or in my comfortable "lived-in" clothing. So to actually dress in a pencil skirt on a day when I am doing nothing but housework and working on creative research... ummm....welll.... it worked... I do actually feel better and I have some ideas that I hope to get to Internet soon...

I also want to thank all my readers for your support... your comments and support mean EVERYTHING to me right now.... (not more than my kids... but you do mean a great deal to me)

on to the outfit...

Outfit Breakdown:
Top: Wal-mart
Skirt: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Target
Earrings: Burlington Coat Factory
Necklace: Beauty Supply



¿Que piensas?
 
~besitos~

7 comments:

Papu Morgado said...

I love Coral! I'm wearing a sweater in that color as we speak! It look specially gorgeous in you, with your skin tone!
I loved the idea of getting dressed for the job you want, I'll implement it in my life as well! :)

Unknown said...

I really like that color on your skin....very cute outfit!!!! Chile u n them freak em pumps.....lol. I wish I could walk in them. ;-)

Unknown said...

Coral could quite possibly be your power color! :) I love it.

I see them heels, your bacccccccck!

April D said...

Another fan of the coral! (Both on you and as my own favorite!) I've never thought to do the job hunt in the clothing you'd like to be working in but seeing the effect it had on you I think I'm going to recommend it to a friend who has been job hunting a while too!! :D

Magda said...

In this shoes you look so sexy:D

Unknown said...

Girl, this outfit looks GREAT! You rock business chic!

- Sarah

Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

you look fab, love the skirt with the coral <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails